Re: wiki for Guided Tutorial on PSK demodulation

From: vempati Sarma
Subject: Re: wiki for Guided Tutorial on PSK demodulation
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 11:05:28 +0530

Further to my query, i updated to 3.10.0. Now, the settings are working. Thank you

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 9:26 AM vempati Sarma <vsrksiva@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to learn from the wiki. In the illustrations, taps mentioned for block Decimating FIR filter are -1, 0, 1   simulating difference filter ....These values are not accepted while running the flowgraph. Program seems to expect single value. I am using Gnuradio 3.8.1.0 on Ubuntu 20.04.3LTS. What am i missing?

--
Best Regards,
vsrk sarma

--