FOSDEM 2022 - Free Software Radio Devroom

From: Andrej Rode
Subject: FOSDEM 2022 - Free Software Radio Devroom
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 17:53:34 +0100

Hi all,

I’d like to invite you all to join the Free Software Radio Devroom at the
FOSDEM 2022 online event tomorrow February 6th 2022 at 1300 (CET).
We have a range of very interesting presentations ranging from project updates,
implementation of hardware accelerators for Software Radio
up to receiving communication from the most distant artificial object from
Earth.

You can find the full schedule here:
https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/track/free_software_radio/

You can either join just the livestream of the event, but I really encourage
you to join the Matrix chat to ask questions you might have and continue
discussion
about the presentation after it is finished, you can even join the video call
for a more direct way of communication. You can find information about the chat
system here:
https://fosdem.org/2022/practical/online/. If you are already a member of the
GNU Radio Matrix server, you don’t have to create a new account or anything.
You can simply visit:
https://matrix.to/#/#space-radio-devroom:fosdem.org to join the dedicated "Free
Software Radio Devroom space". This space contains the main chatroom during the
devroom but also
you will find all dedicated presentation chatrooms in there after the
presentation has finished to continue in-depth discussion.

During the presentation you can ask questions in the chat and upvote questions
of others, at the end of the presentation there will be a short live Q&A where
a presentation host will address said questions directly to the presenter.
If your question is not answered during this time you are welcome to join the
presentation chatroom to ask yourself.

I hope to “see” many of you tomorrow. And a big thanks for everyone presenting
or helping to make this Devroom possible this year!

Cheers
Andrej