Re: USRP B210 sink 2 channels

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: USRP B210 sink 2 channels
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 10:28:46 -0500

On 2022-02-21 09:35, hnas cable guy wrote:
Hi all,

I recently purchased a USRP B210.
I am trying to use two channel transmissions but do not get it to work.

As a simple test I created 2 FM modulated carriers.
If I configure only one channel it works as expected but when I configure 2 channels I only get the second channel on my spectrum analyzer.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Hans
The LO synthesizer on the B210 is shared between the two channels, so only your 2nd tune request is actually "honored".

Since they're only 100khz apart, you can simply shift them in baseband and send to the radio in an appropriate bandwidth. Further, your WBFM block   has an audio rate and quadrature rate that are the same. Normally, the output bandwidth of a WBFM block is about 150kHz or more.