Re: Problem with adjusting value during runtime in my OOT block

From: Nikoloz Glonti
Subject: Re: Problem with adjusting value during runtime in my OOT block
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 01:03:44 +0100

Thanks for Your response! I'm using gnuradio 3.9.4.0

void set_constant0(int constant0); is inside of my block header - "adding_ff_impl.h". then I made "gr_modtool bind adding_ff" before I asked.
I also installed pygccxml, but it didn't helped - doing gr_modtool bind adding_ff takes  longer time than before.

Do You have any other suggestions?

adding_ff_impl.cc looks like https://pastebin.com/JUnxQtYi

and adding_ff_impl.h looks like https://pastebin.com/MF93s9WD

Niko