CSV file as input

From: david vanhorn
Subject: CSV file as input
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 21:55:27 -0600

I've done a little with Gnuradio a couple years ago, but I'd now like to apply it to a serious problem.

I have a design I'm working on that will output raw data that could be interpreted as an audio stream centered on 1kHz.  I'd like to work on extracting CW signals that are rather slow, from a rather narrow bandwidth, and see how far down into the noise I can actually extract the signals.

Is there a block that can bring in CSV data from a file at a specific rate, and serve as the input to my CW detection system?

--
K1FZY (WA4TPW) SK  9/29/37-4/13/15