Re: wrong antenna mode

From: jmfriedt
Subject: Re: wrong antenna mode
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 11:45:58 +0100

Salut Maxime,
a lot of arguments seem to have changed with UHD4. In the
UHD: USRP Source, go to RF Options and for each board define
Ch i: Antenna
manually, replacing the TX/RX tab entry with your own.
I use "A" setting.

Probably your Subdev Spec that might have been defined with UHD3
is no longer valid as well: in the General menu of UHD Source I had
to set
A:0 B:0
under Mb0: Subdev Spec.
Not sure how this setting relates to
https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_dboards.html
and the description that
Antenna Mode A: real signal from antenna RXA
Antenna Mode B: real signal from antenna RXB
for the BasicRX.

Best, JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe, 25000
Besancon, France