OOT module problem

From: David Martini
Subject: OOT module problem
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 18:34:16 +0200

Dear Community,

I'm starting to learn how to write an OOT module.
I'm following the tutorial : all the compilation process go well but When I try to run my module i get the following error import test_001
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'test_001'

The module is present in the block list. see the attached picture.

I'm not able to understand where the problem is....

Thank you for help

David