AW: [Discuss-gnuradio] Impulse response in DVB-T, someboby knows how to

From: Dobler, Anton
Subject: AW: [Discuss-gnuradio] Impulse response in DVB-T, someboby knows how to
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 11:10:52 +0000

Either you may go for a sequence, for example CAZAC or PN-sequences, that, if you cross-correlate the receive signal with the transmitted, show you the channel impulse response.

The cross-correlation can be done in frequency domain using the properties of Fourier transformation.

The easier approach if you just want to identify if there are other frequency components in your receive signal is to apply a FFT and have a look at the spectrum.

Best regards