Re: [SOLVED] pybind11 problems, gr::block undefined in gnuradio 3.10

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [SOLVED] pybind11 problems, gr::block undefined in gnuradio 3.10
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 09:26:34 +0200

Hi Tom,

I've seen this error before in conjunction with pybind11. The error indicates that the pybind11 version for your GR install and the pybind11 version for your OOT module differ. Unfortunately, the error message is not helpful in that case. I assume it doesn't hurt to switch to 22.04 and not look back. However, the issue got fixed in the process because all older pybind11 versions got eliminated. I ran into this issue when I tried to compile my OOT against a conda installed GR version. I had to check which pybind11 version ships with conda and make sure that my OOT CMake configuration points to the correct version.
GR reports the required pybind11 version with:
```
gnuradio-config-info --pybind
```

Cheers