Reload Blocks apparently prevented due to warning

From: Elmore's
Subject: Reload Blocks apparently prevented due to warning
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 19:12:27 -0400

When I attempt to perform a Reload Blocks I get the following:

Warning: vocoder_codec2_decode_ps – option_attributes are for enums only, ignoring
Warning: vocoder_codec2_decode_sp – option_attributes are for enums only, ignoring

It appears that the reload is not being performed since some new parameters that I put in a Hierarchical Block are not appearing in the top_block.

I have performed the reload many times in the course of the project without issues. It is possible that this is the first time I have tried a reload since I upgraded to 3.9.4.0.

What is the problem?

Jim