Vector Block Sample Rate

From: DİREN ERDEM AYDIN
Subject: Vector Block Sample Rate
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 00:09:56 +0300

Hello All,

I'm working with Adalm Pluto SDR, trying to transmit and receive a custom burst signal given in the figure. To create the signal I'm using a vector block that creates a pulse and then due to a low pass filter I can extract the desired waveform. Flowgraph is also added.

As far as I know, input/output sample rates of connected blocks should be matched. However, I'm providing 10k fewer samples to LPF because of the high sample rate of pluto, 61.44 M. When I tried to increase the samples in the vector source to Mega ranges frequency response of the signal drops drastically. I have also tried to use interpolation in between vector block and LPF, but it doesn't work either.

My question is the LPF block normalizes the input sample rate to 61.44 M? The whole system works OK but this thing stays unclear for me. Thank you.

Regards,
Diren