Visual Studio Code extension for GNURadio

From: Ivan Novak
Subject: Visual Studio Code extension for GNURadio
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 08:15:02 +0200

Hi,

I want to inform you that I just published Visual Studio Code extension for Gnuradio. Since I use Gnuradio flowgraphs in my development environment I found that it would be good to have the possibility to run and compile .grc files from vscode via right-click menu ... feel free to install it and use it. I hope it will be helpful. Here is the link: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=ivannovak1004.gnuradio-integration

Best regards
Ivan Novak