Re: Adalm Pluto's Generic Blocks in GNU Radio

From: DİREN ERDEM AYDIN
Subject: Re: Adalm Pluto's Generic Blocks in GNU Radio
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 12:48:45 +0300

Hello Marcin,

A question from ADI engineer zone: https://ez.analog.com/adieducation/university-program/f/q-a/557265/adalm-pluto-rx-inconsistency

An article that explains the PLL issue: https://wiki.analog.com/university/tools/pluto/users/non_quad

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 11:55 AM Marcin Puchlik <m.puchlik@is-wireless.com> wrote:
Hello,
What do you mean by saying 'PLL randomization' ? Any web link will also do.
I am just curious.
Marcin

pon., 8 sie 2022 o 13:19 DİREN ERDEM AYDIN via GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for Software Radio <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org> napisał(a):

Dear Users,

I have a flow graph that is given in the figure. I am using generic pluto blocks to avoid PLL randomization in each frequency update. In the given received signal graph 800 - 900 MHz bandwidth is scanned by 20 MHz steps. As you can see, the acquired signal form is changed in each step. Therefore, I may say that PLLs are updated even if I have used generic blocks.

What went wrong in this particular case? Is there a way that I can maintain the received signal form through a certain band?

Regards,

dea