GRCon22 Announcements and Reminders

From: Josh Morman
Subject: GRCon22 Announcements and Reminders
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 06:32:21 -0400

GNU Radio Conference 2022 is just over 1 month away and we have an exciting schedule,  outstanding speakers, and engaging activities planned for this year's event.

Just a reminder to please register at https://tickets.gnuradio.org - this helps us tremendously in having an accurate count of people for food and space needs.

NOTE: You can even register without paying right away if needed - just select "wire transfer" as the payment type, and you can come back later (by the conference start) and complete or change the payment type (to credit card).

Also, the venue for this year - Capital Hilton - has provided a special rate for attendees that is very competitive with other rates in the area.  If you plan on staying at the venue hotel, please book https://book.passkey.com/go/GNU2022 no later than August 26, so that our room block is credited towards the event.

The initial schedule has been published: https://events.gnuradio.org/event/18/timetable/#all.detailed. We have a broad range of technical talks related to GNU Radio, SDR, and wireless communications as well as:

If you are presenting, please review the presenter's guide:

https://events.gnuradio.org/event/18/page/84-conference-presenters-guide

For all the information, please visit the conference website:

https://events.gnuradio.org/e/grcon22

And of course, we are grateful to this year's conference sponsors, without whom none of this would be possible: https://events.gnuradio.org/event/18/page/60-our-sponsors

Any questions please email grcon@gnuradio.org