Re: Regarding designing of MIMO system for spectrum sensing

From: Arhum Ahmad
Subject: Re: Regarding designing of MIMO system for spectrum sensing
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 14:57:29 +0530

What type of USRP/SDR are you using for the same?

On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 12:56 PM Sumit Agrawal (P19EE207) <agrawal.15@iitj.ac.in> wrote:
HI,
I want to make a MIMO system on GNU radio for spectrum sensing. I need a solution to this how to start?

Thanks,
sumit

--
Thanks and Regards
Arhum Ahmad

+91-7974897279 | arhum.19eez0005@iitrpr.ac.in

Lab No. 323, Communication Research Lab, J.C.Bose Building

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.