Regarding osmocom source missing in gnuradio

From: Sumit Agrawal (P19EE207)
Subject: Regarding osmocom source missing in gnuradio
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 12:28:05 +0530

Hi,
I am using gnu radio v3.8 and UHD v4.2. I can see that there is no specific block for the osmocom source. Is the osmocom source behave as a UHD source?

I can also see that there is no specific block for energy detection, cyclostationary detection, and PSK modulation. But, I have seen these blocks in many videos on youtube. So, I need help regarding how to make these blocks.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Agrawal