Maximum sample rate for two channels

From: isaac mario tupac davila
Subject: Maximum sample rate for two channels
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 11:10:56 -0500

Hello community

I'm Isaac. I'm trying to receive a signal with two channels using an USRP N200 and a Basic RX.
I'm setting the sample rate of each channel to 20MSp/s, but what I obtain is: The total sum of rates (40.000000 MSps on 2 channels) exceeds the maximum capacity of the connection, causing overflow (O) in the acquisition.

So, How do I know which is the maximum capacity for two channels? Why is it not possible to acquire two channels with a sample rate of 20MSp/s in each one if I can acquire one channel with 20MSp/s?

Thanks in advance

Isaac T.