QT GUI Entry

From: Elmore's
Subject: QT GUI Entry
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 21:09:20 -0400

I am using a QT GUI Entry for entry and display of a frequency. It appears that I can only enter a maximum of 6 digits (Float is selected).

For example, I can enter 7.xxxxx MHz giving me a resolution of 10 Hz. However, if I wish to enter 14.xxxxx MHz to achieve the same 10 Hz resolution, I can’t and am limited to 100 Hz resolution.

Am I missing something obvious here? (I have been known to do that).

Thanks for any help.

Jim