Re: gmp and mpir missing package when Cross-Compiling gr-ettus

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: gmp and mpir missing package when Cross-Compiling gr-ettus
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 19:14:09 +0200

Hi Jorge,

I sadly can't read your screenshot. Would you mind Copy and Pasting the text?
GMP and MPIR are the same thing. You only need one of them, not both!

Best regards,
Marcus

On 2022-10-25 12:17, JORGE GONZALEZ ORELLANA via GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for Software Radio wrote:
hi, i'm trying to install a usrp E312 using the follow guide:

{{{
https://kb.ettus.com/Software_Development_on_the_E3xx_USRP_-_Building_RFNoC_UHD_/_GNU_Radio_/_gr-ettus_from_Source#Cross-Compiling_gr-ettus
}}}

when i get to the cross-compiling gr-ettus step i get this error:

image.png

I make sure to set the environment correctly to use the SDK, and as far as i know, the gmp and mpir package are installed, so if someone can help me, i will appreciate it a lot.

thanks for your time

JGO
Are those two packages installed into your *HOST* environment or your *CROSS DEV* environment?