Re: How can you force the Scheduler to deliver appropriate vector size i

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: How can you force the Scheduler to deliver appropriate vector size input
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 17:51:10 +0200

Haha! Perfect :) Glad you solved the issue! And absolutely no reason to be
sorry!

On 26.10.22 17:04, George Edwards wrote:
Hi Marcus,
I have egg on my face! I messed up, Gnuradio works fine. I accidentally set one of the variables in the grc which contributes to the computation of the vector length incorrectly and made the size 496. Sometimes in the midst of these problems, we overlook the obvious. My mistake!
Sorry for taking up your time and the community time.
Thanks again for your feedback!
George

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022, 5:16 AM Marcus Müller <mueller@kit.edu