Have you used radioconda to install GNU Radio and radio related softwar

From: ei8fdb
Subject: Have you used radioconda to install GNU Radio and radio related software? We'd like to hear from you.
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 22:04:45 +0100

Hello all,

Ryan Volz and I have put together a short (6 questions) survey to understand usage of Radioconda - the Windows/Mac OS/Linux installer for GNU Radio and other radio related software packages, and also to get suggestions on what other software to package with Radioconda.

The Radioconda installer is used to install GNU Radio, gqrx, gr-satellites and other gr-* packages, and also install support for SDR devices/ device libraries like ADALM-PLUTO, Airspy, BladeRF, RTL-SDR, Ettus USRPs.

If you've used it, we'd be very grateful if you'd help us out by filling out the survey:

https://saneuxdesign.survey.fm/radioconda-survey

There's more info about the survey on that link.

If you've got any questions, let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Bernard