Re: Running flowfraph dies with segfault with GR 3.10.4 (gr-fosphor)

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: Running flowfraph dies with segfault with GR 3.10.4 (gr-fosphor)
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 23:01:36 +0100

> > I used to have a working flowgraph developed with GR 3.10.2, but after
> > update to GR 3.10.4 it just ends with a segmentation fault.

The 'master' branch should work for 3.9 and 3.10
The 'gr-3.7' and 'gr-3.8' branches are historical branch for those
specific versions of

But I haven't personally tested with 3.10.4 ...

Doing CL / GL in multithread application always requires quite a bit
of care and it's possible a recent version of GR broke one of the
assumption made ...

Cheers,

   Sylvain