QT GUI Sink problem

From: jsdenis
Subject: QT GUI Sink problem
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 16:24:12 -0400

I'm probably making a mistake, but when I use a QT GUI Frequency Sink,
and I double clic to have on the message port the frequency value,
everything works ok, but if I do the same on the frequency plot of the
QT GUI Sink, the block sends the selected frequency message, but
changes the center frequency even if it's defined with a fixed value,
the FFT of the signal remains the same, but the frequency measured
changes as the X axis values.

Please have someone the same problem.
I use Ubuntu 22.04 and GNU 3.10.4.0-rc1 (Python 3.10.6)