Re: 回复: 回复: Problems implementing USRP b210 dual channel transceiver

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: 回复: 回复: Problems implementing USRP b210 dual channel transceiver
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 11:23:31 +0100

On 12/7/22 13:49, 能书能言 wrote:
    The number of data packets in ① is not correct, but the number of data packets in ② is correct. Therefore, to avoid more problems, I choose ②.
You were probably operating on a different frequency than you've thought!
By viewing the pictures in the attachment and your explanation, f_ RF is LO frequency? Then the two channels share one LO, so setting f_ Offset adjusts the frequency to f_ target?
Exactly!
     I tried the following:
        freq1=   2.4G
        freq2=   2.39G
        lo_off1=   5M
        lo_off2=  -5M
        samp_rate=300K
    But the problem still exists, and the bit error rate is very high : (
well, there might be many reasons for that; one might be that the sampling rate of 300 kHz is very low for the USRP, so filtering might be suboptimal.
Another thing I forgot to say is that I did a dual channel transmission experiment before (I call it experiment A. ), and the parameter settings are the same as when I first set them(freq1 = 2.4G, freq2=2.39G, lo_off1=2M, lo_off2=-2M,samp_rate=300k),which performs very well.

But you cannot have been operating on the frequencies you thought you were using, so that success is a bit meaningless?

Best regards,

Marcus

The only difference between experiment A and this experiment now is that the modulation of the signals on the RFA and RFB of experiment A are different. I copied the USRP sink and USRP source components directly from the GRC of experiment A, and the parameter settings are the same, experiment A performed very well, but in this experiment a high BER occurred, so now I am confused where the problem lies
Best regards!