Removing OOT modules from upgraded gnuradio

From: Yotam Rabin
Subject: Removing OOT modules from upgraded gnuradio
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 12:43:32 +0200

Hi all!
I upgraded to Ubuntu 22.04, and with it upgraded gnuradio to version 3.10.
Because of that I need to remove all OOT modules, which didn't succeed when using "make uninstall" as it gives out a swig error due to swig not being used anymore. I also tried using apt-purge without success.

Is there a way to remove all oot modules from gnuradio/reinstall a truly clean gnuradio?

Thanks,
Yotam