Re: what is gateway.py

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: what is gateway.py
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 16:40:36 +0100

Hi,

If you use a Python block, you use `gateway.py`. Under the hood, this file provides the functionality that binds Python and GR together to be able to call Python code during runtime. Everywhere else GR uses Python to configure flowgraphs but the actual flowgraph execution is entirely implemented in C++.

The actual error seems to be related to a missing configuration. However it is terribly hard to tell without more info.

Cheers
Johannes

PS: Your email signature tries to load remote content. To me this looks like your antivir, aka AVG, is placing an ad there.