Re: Is there something similar to the zero-span of spectrum analyzers in

From: Juan Antonio
Subject: Re: Is there something similar to the zero-span of spectrum analyzers in gnuradio?
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 16:50:22 +0100

I think I'm not explaining myself well again.

What I want to see in the time domain is a single carrier of an 8mhz signal. That's why I was referring to the zero-span function of spectrum analyzers.

I have tried to isolate a single 1K carrier using filters but I did not get good results. That is why I was looking for something simpler, where simply indicating the frequency, I would have the output that specific frequency in the time domain. Something like a very narrow bandĀ  raw iq(or magnitude) demodulatorĀ