Re: sndfile::sndfile again

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: sndfile::sndfile again
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 23:11:38 -0800

The

  libsndfile1-dev

installs the header files.

In general, the -dev extension installs the header files and sometimes the
static libraries.

It most likely crashed because of the lack of header files - it found the
dynamic libraries which where installed with gnuradio - but no header files.

Since you're building from source, you need to supply the header files.

- Cinaed