Re: USRP B210 TX/RX switching between transmitting and receiving

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: USRP B210 TX/RX switching between transmitting and receiving
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 15:04:18 -0500

On 10/01/2023 14:11, Daniel Estévez wrote:
On 10/01/2023 20:01, okan erturk wrote:
So TX has a priority over RX, am I right?

I don't now for sure, but I guess that would make sense, because typically you would be attempting to RX continuously, while TXing some bursts (which would leave gaps in the RX stream). I don't know if the RX gaps are missing samples, zeroed-out samples, or something else.

Best,
Daniel.

There's no interruption in the digital side of things.  The RX front-end will be connected to RX2 during transmission.  It will   likely only "see" your transmissions if there isn't an antenna connected to the RX2 antenna port.