Re: Qt Widgets Improvement (was: Help)

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Qt Widgets Improvement (was: Help)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:02:00 +0100

Hi Rohit,

please keep the mailing list in CC when replying.
Yes, we have a chat server. The ways to find that are both linked in the wiki I've referred you to, and on the https://gnuradio.org website.

I outlined a beginner task - read all the tutorials and work with Qt GUI to get an understanding of your own on what you feel is missing, or could be improved.

Best regards,
Marcus