Dual-Frequency simultaneously receiver using one USRP 2901

From: David Dima
Subject: Dual-Frequency simultaneously receiver using one USRP 2901
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 09:32:52 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to simultaneously receive two signals from Galileo at different frequencies (1176.45 MHz and 1575.42 MHz) using a single antenna, a USRP 2901, and the GNU Radio Companion (GRC) software. I would like to know if it is possible to do this with a single USRP, that is, is the USRP able to receive two different frequencies at the same time?

In the affirmative case, is it ok to just split the incoming signal from the antenna with a splitter and connect it to two ports the USRP?

Many thanks in advance,

David