Re: [Discuss-gnustep] Re: GNUstep Environment - the core

From: Jesse Kaufman
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnustep] Re: GNUstep Environment - the core
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:22:47 -0500 (CDT)

On 14 Sep, malonowa wrote:
>  Maybe just a good set of guidelines on how programs "should/could" look and
>  feel under this environment will be sufficient. NeXt, GnuStep have some
>  rather unique widgets from my first impressions.
>
>  For example, I really like the look of the file manager in Next but have no
>  details on its user interface design and features so wouldn't know where to
>  start writing it. The same can be said about the other apps that would make
>  up such a distribution.

at one point in time, i discovered a bunch of documentation on how apps
/ widgets are supposed to look / feel in NeXTSTEP...  if this would be
helpful to anyone, i'll dive into my bookmarks and see if i can dig it
up again...  it was VERY detailed, and iirc came from NeXT........

gLaNDix

--
<<< Linux lloydix 2.2.16 #3 Thu Jun 22 15:43:36 CDT 2000 i586 unknown >>>

You tried to kill me.  I want a separation.
                -- Selma to her husband of nary a few days Sideshow Bob,
                   "The Return of Sideshow Bob"