Re: [Discuss-gnustep] RE: GNUstep Environment - the core

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnustep] RE: GNUstep Environment - the core
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:45:02 +0200

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Jesse Kaufman wrote:
> speaking of this great TODO list, is there something that i (a
> non-programmer, web-developer, and somewhat of a graphics artist) can
> help with?  I've wanted to try to contribute to the GNUstep project for
> quite some time, but just have never found my "niche" w/ where to fit
> in...  until somewhat recently, it seemed too much "in-development" for
> me to even try, since there's quite a few e-mails about things i could
> only dream of understanding!

Well, we still need more people doing a good job in promoting GNUstep. I mean,
it would be wonderful to have always updated news sites, the GNUstep.net site
needs badly someone who makes it a success, and as mentioned many times,
having more tutorials, introductions etc. would be a big win!

sweet dreams, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
Developer - StudioSendai.com