FYI: OS X Beta users

From: strobe anarkhos
Subject: FYI: OS X Beta users
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 03:07:21 -0700

If you download the public beta of Xtools, there are headers for Adobe's
Display PostScript here:

/usr/X11R6/include/DPS

I don't know at the moment why Tenon has licensed Display Postscript, perhaps
it allows them to use OS X fonts more easily, or perhaps to draw PDF elements
more easily. I'm a bit perplexed to tell the truth.

Perhaps somebody can test these headers to see if they work with Xtools.app. I
haven't ever written any code to use Display PostScript so I'm a bit out of
water.