Re: gnustep on redhat 7.0

From: Stephen G. Walizer
Subject: Re: gnustep on redhat 7.0
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:17:21 -0400

Ok, I've got a SRPM for pgcc 2.95.3 (gcc 2.95.2 with a pentium optimizations
patch for those that have never heard of it) that compiles on RedHat 6.2 and
builds GNUstep fine... I'm currently trying to rebuild the RPMS on RedHat 7.0.
If that works I'll try to build GNUstep cvs from source. Assuming all this goes
well, I'll make the RPMS available for download on my website and post here
to lety everyone know this worked =) (this may take a few days, as I only have
RH 7 on my PII 333 Thinkpad and am in no hurry to put it on my desktop until
this compiler issue is resolved)

--
.. stephen.g.walizer .. http://technomancer.cjb.net ..
      .. technomancer@technomancer.cjb.net ..