GNUstepWeb framework.make

From: will
Subject: GNUstepWeb framework.make
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:01:40 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

Im trying to build GNUstepWeb on OpenBSD 2.8.  GNUstep-core 0.6.6 is compiled
and working quite well, but GNUstepWeb is giving the following error when I try
to build it:

Making all in GSWeb.framework...
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/gsweb/GSWeb.framework'
GNUmakefile:308: /usr/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/framework.make: No such file or
directory
gmake[1]: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/framework.make'.  Stop.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/gsweb/GSWeb.framework'
gmake: *** [internal-all] Error 2

I admit to little experience with GNUstep, but I can not find refrence to a
framework.make anywhere.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.  If you need more information I'll
be happy to provide anything.

Thanks.

--Will