GNUstep icons available

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: GNUstep icons available
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:12:53 +0000 (GMT)

Andrew Lindesay made the full set of his original GNUstep icons available
at:

ftp://ftp.stepwise.com/pub/macosx/graphics/gsicons_31oct00.tar.gz

for use in arbitrary programs.

He told me they are made available as `freeware' -- I don't know exactly
what that means but I am sure that it implies (at least) giving to people
developing GNUstep applications permission to freely use the icons in
their GNU GPL projects.  Please Andrew if you can give us more precise
details they would be appreciated.

To whom it may concern: I think it would be very appropriate to put the
full set of icons (perhaps organized in web pages with thumbnails) on
www.gnustep.net.