Re: [Q] How to user Framework

From: mirko . viviani
Subject: Re: [Q] How to user Framework
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:41:49 +0000

You wrote:

> In GSWeb, some frameworks are there and I want to use them.
> How can I make make makefile to use frameworks, should I seperately
> include headers and set library options? Or, there's parameter or
> variable to be set in GNUmakefile?

I don't understand exactly what you want to do... but I'll try.

Actually to link an application you have to add the library name of the
framework in the ADDITIONAL_LDFLAGS (Makefile.preamble) [-l<frameworkName>]
In the future I'll implement the -framework and -F stuff in the make package.

To import headers:

#include <frameworkName/blabla.h>

or:

#import <frameworkName/blabla.h>