Re[2]: [Q] instance variable name problem in GSWeb

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[2]: [Q] instance variable name problem in GSWeb
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:23:31 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 24 Nov 2000 22:34:59 +0900 Sungjin Chun <Sungjin Chun
<ninja@linuxone.co.kr>> wrote:

 >| When I use instance variable name in my Main component, then
 >| cc1obj emits error; I think this error is caused by the reason
 >| that in GSWComponent which I inherited my Main component,
 >| also has name instance variable, and this instance variable
 >| has "protected" scope, not "private" scope.

I think it won't work because when you'll get or set the
name, it won't be always the good "name" which will be
addressed.
Exemple: to get the component name, gsweb may retrieve your
name and not the component name or if you want to set your
name, this may be the component name you'll set (as gsweb
can try to find ivar name and _name).

Manuel