Hans von Sponneck lecture tour

From: qubain
Subject: Hans von Sponneck lecture tour
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 22:49:44 -0500

Dear Friends:

        This message is to let  you know that I have arranged to have
Mr. Hans von Sponneck to come on a speaking tour in our area in March.
He will be speaking on the impact of the UN sanctions on the people of
Iraq at the following schools:

        Washington & Lee University(Lexington, Va.): Monday, March 19,
2001
        Eastern Mennonite College(Harrisonburg, Va):  Tuesday, March 20,
2001
        Guilford College (Greensbro, N.C): March 21, 2001.

        For those interested or need more information you can contact me
at my mail address, telephone & fax numbers, or e-mail address as
follows:

    mailing address: Dr. Fahim  I. Qubain, 752 Forge Road, Lexington,
Va.2450
    Phone: (540)26i-7232
    Fax: (540) 261-1164
    E-mail: qubain@ntelos.net