Re: Problem with NSArray

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Problem with NSArray
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:34:21 +0000

On Friday, January 26, 2001, at 11:10 AM, Jan Trembulak wrote:

> I have problem with initializing NSArray from file.

Thanks - now fixed in CVS.  The problem was with failing to assign the return
value
from an init to self.  This didn't show up previously, because NSArray only
started
using an abstract palceholder class recently.  I also went through the
remainder of
the gnustep-base source and made sure that the reult of init is always assigned
self (good programming practice).