Re: AppIcon Issue...

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: AppIcon Issue...
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:34:33 +0900

Now, all functionality without moving appicon
work well. I relayed left mouse button's single
click event to dummyMainWindow which
is initially withdraw state and has icon_window
with GNUstep drawn appicon window. But
I cannot move this window, after correcting
this problem I will make patch and post it
to this mailling list. Can you let me know
what might be missed during above process
of relaying event ?

Thanks in advance.