Strange Error

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Strange Error
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:36:31 +0100

Hi all,

I have found a strange error, and hope someone can help me out.
I installed GNUstep with ffcall-1.8 instead of 1.6b!

I compiled everything and there where no complaints. I compile
GWorkspace also no problems and started it.
All seems to work fine except when I switch views (Icon) is crashes
with:
Mar 23 07:26:39 GWorkspace[1000]
GSFFCallInvocation.m:437  Assertion failed in
GSInvocationCallback.  No signature for selector
lastPathComponent
Uncaught exception
NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason:
GSFFCallInvocation.m:437  Assertion failed in
GSInvocationCallback.  No signature for
selector lastPathComponent

Now I rebuild ffcall, so I could do the make check and make extracheck
and those went alright. For fun (and testing) I did a make install and
restarted GWorkspace.
Icon view works .... ???? That puzzles me. List view still crashes with
a:
/opt/GNUstep/System/Tools/openapp: line 207:  5660 Segmentation
fault
$full_appname/$GNUSTEP_HOST_CPU/$GNUSTEP_HOST_OS/$LIBRARY_COMBO/$appname
"$@"

Could someone shed some light on this I have no clue where to look.

Thanks,

Dennis