Re: NT problems... yet... :(

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: NT problems... yet... :(
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 11:26:09 +0200

mirko.viviani@rccr.cremona.it wrote:
> administrator:~/gnustep/extensions/extensions> make BUILD_DLL=yes WITH_DLL=yes

This is wrong ! If I remember right you *need* to use 'make shared=yes'.

The makefiles setup's various, lib specific DLL variables. It's much
more difficult to build DLLs than to build shared libraries (since a
shared=yes build actually creates to things: a DLL [which is somewhat
like a bundle] and an import library)

Anyway, this probably isn't related to your include problem.

Greetings
  Helge
--
SKYRIX Software AG - http://www.skyrix.com/
Web Application Technology for Enterprises