Re: GCC protocol handling is fixed

From: David Relson
Subject: Re: GCC protocol handling is fixed
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 21:23:13 -0400

Stan,

That's great news on GCC.  I'll download it and experiment some.

On a related subject, what's happening with respect to gdb support for ObjC? The unofficial patches for gdb-4.17 were "ported" to gdb-4.18 (by me). gdb-5.0 has changed significantly from the previous release, making the port beyond my available time. It sure would be nice to have full gdb support.

Thanks.

David