Re: gcc 3.0 or bug ?

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: gcc 3.0 or bug ?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:42:13 +0100

On Friday, May 4, 2001, at 08:13 AM, Dennis Leeuw wrote:

Hi all,

While testing gcc 3.0 I took a CVS snapshot yesterday.
I build gcc 3.0 with objc, then build libxml and make, gnustep-objc,
make, ffcall, and now base, which gives an error.
I didn't build gmp, and ssl, so these are not available.

Now the question is is this error related to gcc 3.0 or is it a bug in
the CVS snapshot I have ?

Could someone explain to me how to solve this puzzle ?

behavior.m: In function `behavior_class_add_class':
behavior.m:112: structure has no member named `methodLists'
behavior.m:121: structure has no member named `methodLists'

Don't know ... but I get no such problem with gcc-3.1 (two days old from CVS)
and GNUstep base (five minutes old from CVS)