GNUMail.app 0.3.0

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: GNUMail.app 0.3.0
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 19:19:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi!

I'm glad to announce a new version of GNUMail.app - Version 0.3.0! Here is
a list of the new features:

1- uses of NSTextAttachment (Thanks to Fred Kiefer for his work on GNUstep
on this critical part)
2- displays attachments with an icon or it automatically displays tiff
imanges that have been attached to an email (see screenshots!)
3- mailboxes locking
4- new menus with Reply-To All, Show RAW Source of message, etc...
5- fixed a lot of bugs in the MIME support

Note that if you want to use this version of GNUMail.app, you'll need a
cvs copy of GNUstep of June 7th 2001 or later.

I will probably release GNUMail.app 0.4.0 next week with some new features
such as:

1- threads support
2- new 'EditWindow' for attachments
3- and more!