NeXTstep 4.2 for Intel anyone?

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: NeXTstep 4.2 for Intel anyone?
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:07:18 +0200

Thanks to all who have given me help on the question of best hardware to
run NeXTstep/Openstep 4.2. It sounds like building an Intel platform is
the easiest way.

So now the next problem is to find the OS itself. I spend some time
looking for places where one can buy a CDROM for this but to no avail.
So I'd like to know if there is anybody on this list that could put
their hands on Nextstep 4.2 and make a copy for me.

Thanks for all your help.

Laurent