problem compiling xgps 0.6.8(9)

From: Alberto Meroni
Subject: problem compiling xgps 0.6.8(9)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:32:36 +0200

Hello to everybody, I am trying to compile gnustep 1.x on a debian
potato linux machine. I got the most recent version plus ffcall
gnustep-objc, libxm2. I compiled ffcall, gnustep-make gnustep-objc
gnustep-gui and last gnustep-xgps. COmpiling the Tools I has a unresolved
external regarding some X libraries (XG*?) with 6.8 and some NS
libraries with 0.6.9. Yes I read the GNUstep HOWTO and sourced the
GNUSTEP starting file. Everything goes  well except the last
step. Where can I found moreover something else (a tutorial?) about
using GNUstep ?
Thak you very much
ALberto Meroni
caeyme@tin.it