Gorm volunteers?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Gorm volunteers?
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:54:24 -0600

Gorm is essentailly at the point were it can more or less 'bootstrap'
itself. I.e. I can create inspectors for Gorm objects using Gorm itself.
If anyone would like to help me do this, let me know. Creating the
interface is as simple as drag and drop. Connecting it to code is a
little harder, but almost boilerplate. See Gorm/Palletes/1Windows/main.m
(GormWindowSizeInspector) for an example.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
fedor@doc.com  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it